Nina was a Stroller Strides member in 2009 with her first child, and returned in 2013 with her second child. She has also participated in Body Back.
The TOP 3 Things I love about FIT4MOM Little Rock: 1) the encouragement I get from the other moms and their friendships 2) I love getting fit while still spending time with Emerson and 3) I love all of the instructors and the awesome workouts they put together!!!!
I truly love Fit4Mom Little Rock!!! Body Back and Stroller Strides has been there for me in accomplishing my fitness goals while meeting others who are on the same journey!!more
The Top 3 Things I Love about Stroller Strides are:
1) I get to work out with my sweet (or sometimes not so sweet) babies! and for the most part, they stay entertained with music and/or us moving around.
2) It is a great workout and being with others makes me more accountable for going!
3) I have met some really fun, sweet ladies who have become my friends.more
Top 4 things I love about Fit4Mom Stroller Strides (I couldn't stop at 3!):
1. The way I feel TODAY, after an awesome core workout last night. Feeling those muscles that need to be tightened up worked out and fatigued.
2. I don't have to lose time with my children to get in a great workout!!!!!!
3. Such an amazing community of moms. I love my fellow classmates and their kiddos.
4. I love that my 3.5 year old likes to excercise and that's 100% because of her growing up with me at Stroller Strides. It's a priceless opportunity to model good lifestyle choices for my kids.more